Tuesday, March 18, 2014

How would you rate your self-confidence? When is it at its lowest? When is it at its highest?

I don't really know how I would "rate" my self confidence. I'd say my self confidence is the highest if I'm right and lowest when I'm wrong. It takes me a lot of courage to meet someone's eye if I've screwed up and I'm as fierce otherwise.

I don't really have an answer to a question that is so subjective. I am sure of myself. I know I won't do anything that I won't approve of otherwise.

I'm a generally confident person. There's really all there is to it. I'm open to being told I'm wrong. I am open to  debates, I just know where to stop. I guess I'm generally okay.

I've stood my ground, I've said I've had enough and I've walked away from situations immaterial of how happy or hurt I would be and that takes a little bit of courage. I guess that's a little bit of confidence or something they say. I've been strong for myself and for all purposes keep my (in)sanity intact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it or hate it, please go ahead and say it!