Tuesday, August 17, 2010

stop judging me...!

ok, this is sort of weird, we all indulge in a little judgmental behavior, but some people just take it overboard dont you think? i heard a quote that said "if u judge people you dont have the time to know them" and thats exactly what i have experienced a few times in the past, i have be put in boxes of 'geek', 'blonde', to 'fake and 'lame' and you know i dont really think about it, until somebody i trust happened to say something so judgmental, i am not saying its wrong, im saying its a lil mean, i mean you cant know me better than i know myself. like Avril says
"I couldnt give a damn what you say to me
I don't really care what you think of me
Cause either way you're gonna think what you believe
There's nothing you could say that would hurt me"
but at the end of the day you count on these people to accept you for everything you are good bad ugly and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it or hate it, please go ahead and say it!