It's been a wonderful 26 days of writing and meeting new people. You made it possible.I really want to take a moment to reflect on what this challenge has been for me. There were days where I couldn't write, but I wrote. Days where I didn't want to write, but I wrote. It wouldn't be the first challenge I participated in and isn't going to be the last and somehow it feels like my first, because for this challenge I was committed to not just writing, but blogging -the wholesome experience.
Here's the five things I did
- I decided I wouldn't schedule posts, but write as I go along. It made life hell considering that I had decided to do it all. I found a way though. I wrote for one day in advance.
- My blog got a few upgrades thanks to the challenge, the pretty little shareholic buttons on the left.
- I started paying attention to typos. I have a one type policy, where I don't usually go back and correct the many typos I have a tendency to make. So I was careful while proof reading. It made me a better writer.
- I moved away from my usual style of writing and stuck to making posts short. I realised may be, just may be a shorter post is more engaging.
- It gave me something to look forward to each day. And material worth reading for for the next few months.