Sunday, September 23, 2012

We are the universe’s playthings.




The things that happen to us, the encounters that happen, the ones we love, the ones we hate, the people we wish we met, the people we meet and everything that happens in between is a constant reminder that life is weird. Our interactions with anything in this world, are merely some funny instances that were predetermined by this universe.  This false sense of ‘making an effort’ is the universe’s cruel joke.
I wish I wasn’t so gloomy, I wish my dark humorous side took a break and went on a vacation, but the very little control I have, I use to joke about everything around me. When life gives you lemons, remember what you do with the lemons is pre-decided. If you want to slap the universe in the face and throw the lemons out, remember the universe will say ‘Bitch please, you were supposed to throw them out’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it or hate it, please go ahead and say it!