Monday, December 7, 2009

writing in my book!

well I have to write my name and the year I bought my book in! My obsession with writing the date began after i realised that I hardly remembered anything about when I bought the book, where I bought it etc, also my name writing obsession began when I realised that people hardly ever return the books they borrow!

Well thats all that I can write in a book, I cannot underline, write comments or anything that will make my book look less pretty! (very obbsessive) also i cannot have my books have dog ears, -- cannot stand it!

I don’t write in the book, but that some how makes me feel I miss out on a lot of beautiful things the book has to say, so I make sure that I have a scribbling pad for me to write down anything I find helpful, and it so happens that every time I go through the scribbling pad, it works like a time machine and puts me back in that time frame :) the best thing about books for me is that it helps me create memories!!!

And like I read in a book called Inkheart the author (Cornelia Funke) says “The book begins collecting memories, and forever after , you have to open that book to be back where you first read it! ….. and ends it with memories cling on to printed paper better than anything else”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it or hate it, please go ahead and say it!