Monday, March 3, 2014

5 Interesting things about myself

I've never taken on a marathon challenge, but like all good thing you must do, getting into the habit of writing everyday is something I must cultivate. Work keeps me occupied (I cannot tell you how thankful I am for it). But some days, I wake up in the middle of the night questioning why I'm flipping out, why is something making me so guilty. I quickly realise that it's my blog that I am so crazy about, but for whom I'm not doing much. So I saw this "Self" challenge thanks to write tribe and decided I'll do it. If I can't write about myself for 30 days, may be I should give up writing altogether, because if you can't write about yourself, what's the point of it all?


So quick 5 on interesting things about me:

  1. I have never taken on a marathon challenge, if I complete this. I will buy myself  something kickass!
  2. I found my best friend much later in life, someone I can call a soul mate. I was 20 when I finally felt like calling someone my best friend. 
  3. I hate bouquets; I hate any kid of cut flowers. I know that the flowers will wilt on the plants and die anyway, but it feels terrible to accept flowers. I cannot stand to receive or give flowers. My most preferred gifts are books and chocolates
  4. I read to escape. In my worst I've dashed through 600 pages in a day
  5. I'm very secretive and haven't been entirely honest in the 5 things about myself. I feel like I need so work soo much on them before they become interesting. Also, some are very childish and would embarrass me. 
I wrote this as a part of a month long challenge over at blogher.com



NaBloPoMo March 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love it or hate it, please go ahead and say it!